Greece Visa for Indian | Greece Visa from India | Greece Visa Documents Checklist | How to Apply Greece Visa Online
If you are planning your travel to Greece or thinking of your honeymoon vacation in Greece then you must apply visa for Greece from India.
Greece embassy decides on Greece visa for Indian application when you submit complete documents checklist for Greece visa after filling up the Greece visa form online.
Bookrumz provides you the 100% assistance on how to apply Greece visa online with which you can get Greece visa from India and travel hassle free to Greece for your international holiday or honeymoon vacations. Bookrumz also offers best Greece honeymoon package for couple and for family visiting Athens, Mykonos & Santorini.
Below is the documents checklist for Greece visa
- Original passport valid for at least three months with minimum 2 blank pages. (face to face). The passport should be issued less than 10 years ago.
- Two photocopy of Passport photo page and address page of the applicant.
- Photocopies of all valid US, U.K. and previous Schengen visas.
- One application form & undertaking form with all columns filled in and 2 recent photographs in the size of 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms with white background.
- All applicants should mention their mobile number on the visa application form.
- Covering letter IN ORIGINAL signed by the applicant. For self-employed/businessman, going on tourist visa, covering letter preferably on company’s letterhead is required.
- Travel Medical Insurance with minimum coverage of 30k Euros + at least 30days validity
- Flight Reservation of return or round ticket. If the applicant is traveling to several Schengen States , proof of intra-Schengen Flight reservation, train itinerary or car rental.
- Copy of CONFIRMED prepaid hotel reservation
- Copy of income tax papers of last three years, last THREE month bank statement & updated duly stamped & signed by the bank, last 3 months salary slips
- Copy of Employment Contract/Appointment Letter along with Employer’s NOC Certificate on approval for holidays.
- Marriage certificate is mandatory for all the applicants who are married if their spouse name is not endorsed in the passport. If someone is not having a marriage certificate (newly married couple) then an affidavit declaring the applicants to be married with their photos pasted on the same should be produced.
- The documents must be arranged in the order given above.
**Please note that original insurance will be seen by the submission officer at the time of submission of visa application form. Online insurance should be certified by the insurance company. Also from 01 November 2007 onwards insurance should cover minimum 30 days even if applicant stay duration is less than 30 days.
Greece visa requirement