Italy Visa for Indians | Documents checklist for Italy Visa
Visa Documents Checklist of Italy
- So Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamps.
- So photocopy of the first page and last page of the passport.
- Attach all your old passports (if any)
- But handwritten passports are not accepted.
- Indian passports with any “observation” will not be accepted.
- Italy Visa Application Form Online
- Photo Specification: So two recent passport size color photo on good quality photo paper with 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35 mm x 45 mm). Photograph should not be more than 3 months old.
- Personal Cover Letter as per profile: So Covering Letter from applicant on business letterhead mentioning name, designation, passport number,purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,Embassy of Italy, New Delhi.
a) Personal cover Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self-employed or on plain paper if employed.
b) The letter has to to be provided by each applicant in case travelling alone,with family or in a group.
Documents required from Sponsor in Italy:
a) So Invitation letter from the sponsor in Italy
b) So photocopy of the pages of invitee/sponsor picture identification card, containing relevant data, signature and validity of the document.
c) So original and one photocopy of Bank Guarantee from sponsor in Italy covering the expenses for the duration of stay as per the foreign
exchange value. The original will be returned with the passport.
- Bank Statement & Income Tax Returns:
a) Personal ITR for last 3 years / Form 16 A
b) Original Bank Statement for last One Year with Bank Seal and Sign. Note :Bank statement Should be on A 4 Size Paper.
c) Salary slips for last three months
- Proof of Occupation Self Employed:
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership Deed
b) Brief Company Profile
c) Articles of Memorandum (In case the applicant is MD/Director)
- Proof of Occupation in for Salaried Person
a) No Objection Certificate from employer cum Leave letter.
b) Photocopy of employee’s ID card.
c) For Studenta Leave Sanction Letter, Copy of School ID Card and No objection certificate from school.
- Proof of hotel accommodation / private accommodation:
Hotel confirmation/Guarantee of host for the entire period of stay in Schengen area.
Please Note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be Italy.
- Airline Ticket Reservation with PNR details:
Ticket Itinerary and Original Tour Itinerary on the letterhead of the travel agency to be provided by each applicant in case travelling alone, with family or in a group.
- Overseas Travel Insurance:
Original Medical Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros.
Please Note : Insurance has to be done by the Authorised Insurance Companies.
Age Under 18
If you are under 18, you must also submit (Visa Documents Checklist of Italy)
a) So application to be signed by both parents
b) So if travelling with one parent a No Objection Affidavit from other parents to be provided.