Thailand Visa Documents Checklist | Thailand Visa Information | Thailand Visa Form | Visa on Arrival for Thailand
Thailand is a country which gives you the holiday in your budget & beautiful locations to explore. Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Koh Samui, Krabi are the most visited cities of Thailand. Thailand embassy New Delhi offers visa on arrival to Indian passport holders. Indians can also apply Thailand visa online & submit their Thailand visa form along with Thailand visa documents checklist to nearest visa application centre as per the jurisdiction.
Book your Thailand group departure packages with Bookrumz. You can also book city packages for Bangkok & Pattaya, city packages for Phuket & Krabi online through sending us an email on email@example.com.
Below is the Thailand visa documents checklist which you need to sign & submit at Thailand visa application centre.
01) So Original Passport with minimum 06 months validity & with two blank pages in the passport.
02) So One Thailand visa form
03) So 02 color photographs of the applicant 3.5 x 4.5 cm.
04) So Confirm return flight ticket to India
05) So Confirm hotel reservation voucher in the name of applicant.
06) So Original bank statement of last 06 months with stamp & signature of bank authorized person
07) So Personal cover letter stating your purpose & duration of visit to Thailand
08) So Evidence of your occupation like, Salary Slips, Office Id, Letter from employer, Business registration certificate, Student Id
See how you can fill the Thailand visa form online here:- Thailand Visa Online
You can also club your Thailand holiday with Singapore city tour packages or Malaysia city tour packages as you can get low cost airfare flights from Singapore Airport to Bangkok Airport and Kuala Lumpur airport to Bangkok Airport.